Once you sign up for 'TeacherPop' you have to wait to be approved. I'm waiting now. I requested a badge but at this point, I'm not sure how it gets embedded onto my blog. Having a badge might make some feel like a deputy (possibly Barnie).
I can see the utility of having a social networking site for educators. Would be wonderful for sharing ideas or activities that are successful, but would also be good for gaining on others experiences. I looked at several of the sites, Gather wasn't that appealing, even though I do occasionally listen to NPR. The site that should have the greatest utility for teachers is Classroom 2.0, simply because it will be instructive in staying current with so much of the cutting edge of technology in the classroom. I plan to investigate this further after this immediate CRUNCH of Summer I has ended.
embed code:
Visit TeacherPop
No comments:
Post a Comment