Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thing #11



I used the Google Blog Search tool and entered the word 'science' and found a lengthy list of science related blogs. I decided to add the YearofScience.com site to my Google Reader.
This site has articles about scientific discovery, research, experiments, and even theories. I am sure it will occasionally have articles that are relevant for high school science students.




The Technorati tool was useful in that you could go directly to his top 100 blogs. The only problem was that it takes some time to load because of all the advertisements that are on the page. He also has a neat site titled 'State of the Blogospere' which chronicles how the Blogosphere has evolved over time.


Since I am an avid Googler, I found all the major newsfeeds by googling national news. Then it is easy to copy and paste my favorite into the Google Reader site.

No comments: