Turns out that I actually created my own blog page 2 1/2 years ago with the help of my son. Then, I promptly forgot all about it, and so, it set dormant for that time. It's exciting to finally learn how to create and edit posts, and to customize my blog site. Just navigating around was difficult at first and I learned that sometimes you just have to hit the 'back' key. I visit my dashboard so frequently that it is beginning to feel like home!
Doing the avatar was a challenge at first, just blundering around and creating a couple of weird ones before finally creating one that I was willing to add to my blog.
Now my next challenge will be to master the conversational aspects of blogs. I am also lucky to have figured out how to use the spell checker. I decided that, if blogging really is a tool that can assist with my teaching efforts, then proficiency must be developed.
No comments:
Post a Comment