
The kid should feel at home with his favorite food as a frame!
I looked at several of the online image generators and liked the idea of creating custom frames for my grandchildren. This was furnished by a site called fototrix.com.I will try to find the perfect frame for each of my (7) grandchildren.
2 comments:
I like the idea about giving all your grandchildren a frame of their favorite things. If this was for my son, I would be sure to use Lightning Mcqueen :)
For the classroom perhaps you could create name tags for all of your students with their pictures and favorite things as frames??
Thanks for your comment. That's a great idea about creating name tags for the students and using framed pictures with their favorite things. It would help me remember the names of my students and something about them.
Rick
Post a Comment